Monday, May 13, 2013

Are you a SOUL~woman?


Connecting to the essence of who you are


I came up with this concept one day while exercising in nature with my loyal exercise companion, (my dog!) and I literally composed the definition of this while running! I was thinking about how far I have come in my growth and evolution over the past while.  I am more connected with my soul, my inner voice and I actually LISTEN to it now, whereas before I kind of ignored it, and told it to shut up most of the time. 

 Exercise never fails to ignite my inspiration and my creative side. I often come up with some new revelation, idea or awareness while walking or running. If I am feeling creatively challenged or stuck in some way, I can go for a run in the trails and feel like a whole new woman, with ideas and positive energy flowing through me! Then, as things do happen when we are connected to our higher self-synchronicity pops up all over the place. 


Who is a SOUL~woman

She is connected. Connected to herself, her inner voice, higher knowing and intuition~ and uses them to help guide her in decision making and all other aspects of life and loving. She is connected to her soul  Spirit, and Universal energy. She is connected with others around her on a soul~ level, and has the desire to help and serve others in what ever way that she can. She has no desire for superficial relationships and can't tolerate small talk. She desires authentic connection with others.
She connects within to find answers, instead of looking without (outside of herself) for she knows the deepest truths, and answers are always inside of her. She uses this inner knowledge to help guide her along the path that will lead her to the right people, places, circumstances and resources that will guide her to her highest potential.
She honors herself and speaks her truth always, for she knows if he doesn't , she is only betraying herself. She values herself enough to honor her truth and speaks up for herself. 
She treats her body with love by listening to it's messages, feeding it pure foods that make her feel vital and alive, exercising it in ways that feel good, and taking care of it with love, for she knows that her body is a sacred temple that carries her through this life with the people she loves, and for that she is Grateful.
She loves herself unconditionally despite her perceived imperfections. She is beautiful on the inside, so much so that this beauty radiates on the outside making her sparkle, and others are drawn to her beautiful energy like a magnet.
She looks for the lesson in all that happens. She believes that there is a divine order to the Universe, and that she can not force life to go her way,and knows that she is always being guided to that which serves her highest good.. 
She is Grateful. She knows that her life is a gift that can be taken from her at any moment, so she chooses to focus on all the good in her life, even when things are not going her way. She knows that just to be alive, and to have all that she has, is something to appreciate, and that there is always, always something to be grateful for.

Are you an aspiring SOUL~ woman? She is within each of us, we just have to make the time to connect with her.

I work with women to help them connect with their inner knowing as a way through healing on all levels. Call me today and set up your free discovery session! 250.319.3630
visit my website: info@leanneoaten.com


Leanne Oaten
Registered Holistic Counsellor R.P.C

No comments:

Post a Comment